Rural Housing Loans
USDA Rural Housing Loan Program
Mortgage America is happy to offer the option of USDA Mortgages. Rural housing loans from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) may be a smart mortgage solution for borrowers who live in rural areas with little to no money available to make down payments. For those who qualify, rural housing loans offer real financial benefits, and can help to make your financial goals of home ownership a reality.
With a USDA rural housing loans from Mortgage America, borrowers can take advantage of:
- Flexible, common sense, underwriting guidelines
- Relaxed credit requirements
- Options to abstain from private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- The ability to finance closing costs into the loan amount
- Lenient seller concessions
- Low rates that are comparable to, if not better than, conventional fixed rate mortgage programs
In order to be eligible for many USDA loans, household income must meet certain guidelines. Also, the home to be purchased or served must be located in an eligible rural area as defined by USDA. Talk to a Mortgage America Loan Officer for more information about your specific USDA rural housing loan requirements and to find out if you would qualify for the USDA rural home loan program.